Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey blogger ! I'm baaack, just for a little while hehe my school holiday only take 2 weeks and I have nothing to do with, any suggestions ?

Kochi shop military jacket / mom's sweater / vintage belt as hairband / jogja shirt

fedora=somewhere in bandung


This is what I do at home yeah ridicoulous (Is my spelling correct?)


whoa and this is my cat. They sooo cute like I wanna eat the (kidding)




TADAAAAAAA ! and the white one is a boy.Ok I think it's kinda boring guys sorry

3 comments:

  1. I like it!!
    Please visit my newest post in HERE

    Want you to exchange link??? If you want to please email me : icecreamyworld@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Creamy
    Ice Creamy World
    Twitter : @caramel_manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your fedora so much cool

    http://www.claudisoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete